Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

I wanted to do a quick post on what I'm wearing today.
I just got a airbrush tan for my upcoming bridal shower,
which is this Sunday in West Virginia.
The lady told me to dress as comfy as possible.

So today I'm rocking the sweats and tee.














What do ya'll think of the tan?

I love it...I really like how natural it looks .

T-Shirt: HardRock Goodwill  $1.50
Sweats: Taylor's  FREE


Be sure to stop back by on
Thursday...I got a thrifty outfit to reveal

:)




the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! I love your tan! It looks so natural like you just got back from the beach. My hubby is from WV. He lived in Rand Randy Moss lived right around the block from him. I want you to let me know how the tan goes. I have been thinking of doing it. I wonder how long it last. You keep us posted! You look beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tan looks great! I'm glad you didn't turn orange or "Snooki-fied" haha!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear Brendan's clothes 68% of the time ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...