Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday....{My Bridal Shower Outfit}

   If you are a Facebook fan then you know where I was this weekend, for those who don't know
I had a bridal shower/wedding party to attend in WV.

It was a huge success. Taylor and I received so many great gifts.

So for What I Wore Wednesday I thought I would share with you what
I wore to the party.


New With Tags Grey Vest : $3.50  @ Goodwill



the tag says $22.99 from Target!
SCORE!!

I also wore a black 3/4 shirt. {had it forever}
Jeggins: $4.99 {click here to see the post on them}

Black Flats: Rugged Wearhouse $4.99



{Me & Taylor}

{Check out my flats}


Do you like to match your husband/boyfriend??

I do!!!  Taylor hates it but it makes pictures look so much better!!

Be sure to stop by on Saturday to see my favorite
pic from the shower, I'm going to be linking it up
for Saturday Snapshot.


the pleated poppy blog
I'm linking up here!!
 

14 comments:

  1. love this outfit! you look great. It's getting so close your big day! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a frugally fabulous outfit!! You guys are so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andrea- thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following back- you've got some great projects and ideas here!

    BTW- that vest would look ridiculous on me, but it's SO CUTE on you!

    Have a great week=

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo cute :) i love it! i wish i could find great stuff like you do! maybe i just need to look harder. if this dumb snow would ever go away i could start going to rummage sales.

    and yes, brady and i like to match. we usually coordinate pretty good for church. we have matching brewers outfits for when we go to the games too :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Great Blog! I am your newest follower...Please stop by and say hi
    Areyouamom.com
    and Have a great day!!!!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv your house! Another new gfc friend from Welcome Wed. hop. Please follow me @ http://simplyshopandsave.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your vest! Girl after my own heart! I don't think I have ever paid full price on ANYTHING!! I met you through "Welcome Wednesday" and I hope that you will come visit. I am following, and look forward to seeing you as your special say approaches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you on WIWW and think you're great; outfits and all! new follower fo sho. I can't wait to read more.
    gin @ Life as Topher's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your thrifty outfit is just my style...love seeing others wearing thrifty outfits too:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that SAME shrug! I do love to match my guy (and the kids match us too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by our blog! You are too cute! I so need to go and shop at my local Goodwill store. Cute outfit!

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your grey vest is to cute! You and Taylor are just adorable! Enjoy this time it goes fast :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally cute! love the shrug!


    thanks for stopping by my FB and posting so I could stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. bloghopping here... and i love your vest:-).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...