Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore: Thrifted Anthro Inspired Dress

Happy Wednesday! 
This week has been a scorcher, I mean like 97&98 deg. 
but the humidity here in NC is horrible! 
It says it feels like 105....
So, I've been trying to stay cool and wear very breathable outfits.
Here is what I wore Monday out thrifting at Goodwill.


I found this dress, new with tags, at Goodwill for $5
If you ask me I think it looks very Anthro-ish & Forever 21!


{check out that price!}
I only paid $5 
& it's made in the USA



{Yes..this is a dressing room shot..don't judge ;) }


{Yep..That's the same belt I wore here}


I L.O. V. E. this dress! It's one of my favorite Goodwill finds.


Tuesday, My MIL and I went shopping. 
Is it sad to say that I already bought boots and a long sleeve shirt?
I'm so over this heat and ready for fall!
What about yall?!

Take a look at what I wore yesterday.


{sporting the side braided pony}



Babydoll Tank- Hollister 
Shorts-Thrifted last year
Sandals- From here





What do you all think?
Do you have a thrifted outfit or find? I would love to see it!



Meet Virginia Design
pleated poppy



20 comments:

  1. CUTE dress! Our actual temp here has been 105 or more! My kids live in their swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first dress looks awesome on you, great find!! I've also been trying out the side braid but yours looks much better. I don't thrift because I never find anything, maybe someday I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress...it looks vintage. I love a great Goodwill moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is super cute! You need to take me thrifting one day. I've been wanting to go, but I'm not sure where is good and where is a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute and such a fabulous dresser. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the dress! what a great find!

    http://onerowblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I am with you...ready for fall. It's been like 110 here!

    Love that dress!

    Can't believe it was $5!

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute dress I love it! You look so pretty! And the price is amazing. So nice to be shopping with your MIL! It's hot here too, we have summer all year round.


    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute dress! You are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great buy! Love your shopping outfit as well. IT is 100 here in Cali, and its tough. dry heat. ugh. I came home yesterday and collapsed on my couch.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outfit and the braid! Bet you and Susan had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!!! It is totally anthro..and umm like $200 cheaper! haha yeah...I'm over the heat..OVER IT!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute!!! i love that dress....you could wear that anywhere!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a great buy, very pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the dress!!!! Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love ur first outfit, so so pretty with belt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress looked gorgeous on you :)
    I'm a new follower from the hop....looking forward to many more thrift outfits!
    Pop by and say hi anytime!

    xx

    http://citygirlsearching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...