Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore: My Week In Pictures

Happy Wednesday!

I know I haven't done a What I Wore post in awhile--
I promise to have a better post next week.

 Those who don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter--
you probably don't know that the hubs
surprised me with a new Cannon Rebel T3i for my b-day!
So get ready for some amazing pictures,but first I gotta learn how to use it  :)
Here are a few pics from the past week-



sneak peek from the photo shoot

p.s.- both of my outfits were thrifted from the Goodwill




Sunday we went hiking at our favorite spot--Table Rock in the NC Mountains



Hubs and I celebrating my moms birthday yesterday!



sneak peek at my latest DIY--tutorial coming soon

....
...
.

I promise to post more pics of What I Wore next week!
I really have thrifted so many cute fall outfits--can't wait to share.



 Want a little sneak peek on what tomorrows post is about?

Let's just say it has to do with this
...
..

Dresses from Shabby Apple






Linking up here pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sneak peek of your photo shoot. I love love love the first picture! Have fun with your camera too, I have a similar one but I bet you could never tell since I have no interest in actually learning how to use it other than point and shoot mode lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love goodwill!?! Gotta love the feeling of walking out with a fantastic find for two bucks.

    www.randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures! Both of you look fabulous! Have fun with your camera too.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! The photo shoot pics look great!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh how exciting about the new camera! I would love to get one of my own too. Right now I borrow my work camera. :) Love the photoshoot pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! stopping by from wiww, i'd love for you to stop by and checkout the huge ($100) giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love the fall pictures! And...how exciting about your new camera. My little sister is in college in Hawaii and her and her friends use that camera to film music videos. :) She said it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great birthday present! Love your goodwill outfits! I recently found a goodwill store in a nearby town and am hooked on shopping there! I just wish we had a gw in our hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the camera!!! And OH MY GOSH the pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...