Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Wore: Mad For Plaid

Happy Wednesday!

I found this new blog that I'm kinda obsessed with.
Atlantic-Pacific


This post inspired me to go hunting in my closet for plaid!
YES I said it--plaid..who knew?

Here is what Bee wore--





and then again HERE




So here is what I found--in my closet!


Jacket: found in closet  Jeggins: $4.99 HERE  Boots: $9.99 Rugged Wearhouse



While looking around in Goodwill I happen to find this gem.
I was sad when It didn't fit--just a little bit to big on me!





Are you mad for plaid? 

After thrifting today--I think I might be hooked!
I do see some plaid purchases being made in the near future!



pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. I wore plaid yesterday for the first time in forever...and loved it! You look great, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It's nice to shop in your own closet... = FREE! ;) I like plaid for the most part. I don't have much of it tho... Maybe I need to go shopping out of my closet. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, my plaid vest would work perfect for this post!! glad you stopped by my blog. You look adorable in plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You look adorable in your skinny jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I am definitely feeling plaid this Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love plaids too. You look sweet in plaids. I seriously have to go out and find one, I don't have any, strange enough

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cay-ute jacket!!! I love plaids but I don't really wear much of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This causes a plug to form below the surface of the skin that's caused by clogged pores due to sebum production, and maintenance of healthy vision, skin tone, help reduce acne killer scar removal medication. The natural oil which cinnamon produces may also help those with lowered immune system fight commonailments. Dr Dach's modified regimen calls for
    lower doses of the acne killer?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...