Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore-Thanksgiving

Happy Wednesday!!


What I Wore-Thanksgiving Edition


I wanted to share with you a few pictures from Thanksgiving.
Remember that new camera I got for my bday? Well It came in real handy!
I love how all the pictures turned out.
Although, I'm a little bummed, these are not the ones that my uncle Photo Shop for me.
I was hoping to get them before today! 

Take a look & enjoy!


White Shirt-$3.99 Rugged  Jeans-$3.75 Goodwill  Boots-$9.99 Rugged 



Me & Taylor- Our 1st Married Thanksgiving



I love this picture of us!





My Mom, Me, My Sister




Thanksgiving 2011




Do you take Thanksgiving pictures?
Leave me a link I would love to check them out! 





pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. You're so darn cute!! Great pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family!!! You know... We didn't. Maybe we'll get some for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! And the background of the first picture is just BEAUTIFUL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to think of it, we didn't take pictures at Thanksgiving...I fell down on the job. Your family took some beautiful pictures though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...