Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore-My Ugly Christmas Sweater

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,I know I did!


Here are a few pics from my long weekend!


my moms Christmas tree 




sunburst wreath I made using straws




me and the hubs in our ugly poinsettia sweaters





me-my mom-sis in our ugly sweaters





me and my sequin sweater- picked it up at the Goodwill for $3.75
and come to find out it was a designer brand from Italy 




Our First Christmas ornament





Do you have a family tradition?

In my family we dress up in ugly sweaters, open gifts, watch A Christmas Story,
go eat Chinese, and go to a movie.

It was so much fun!
Us girls went and saw Breaking Dawn, while the boys watched Mission Impossible!






the pleated poppy blog



11 comments:

  1. Now THAT is an awesome Christmas sweater! :) How fun...I love family traditions. We have a lot of new ones with our boys like going to see a local train display. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the best ugly sweater i have seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Christmas sweater, I think I would wear that as a normal one hahhaha its so pretty!
    Also I love your mom's tree so different!
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love your "ugly sweater"! and that straw wreath~ I've never seen anything like it, so cool!
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is the sparkliest 'ugly sweater' I've ever seen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made the ugly sweater look good! Well done! Also,I wanted to invite you to take a look at a challenge I'm hosting about accessorizing outfits. I will feature all entries in a future post, so my readers can find out about you too! Check it out here:
    http://www.amynjesse.com/2011/12/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. very warm and nice family photos, you all look so festive! And the trees and wreath are beautiful. Have a wonderful 2012 Andrea!


    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is an awesome ugly sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you make the sweater look CHIC and what a cute wreath you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously Love your sweater and your hubby's vest!!! Hahaha. Fun memories in the making!!!
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were a smash hit anna!!! that sweater is awesome and the straw wreath...SWEETTT.. Love it all..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...