Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Motivation--I Wish This Was Real

Happy Monday!!






I wish the sign above was for real!
I mean, come on! 
Who wouldn't LOVE a thrift store that was open ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!

I'm pretty sure I would be in Heaven!!
I could just see myself randomly "browsing" at 1am.


On my To~Do List today is--Thrifting!

Fingers crossed that I find some really good deals!
Make sure you are following along on my Facebook Page & Twitter
I will post and share many sneak peeks!!


Thrifting! 



What are you doing today?





11 comments:

  1. I haven't been thrift store shopping in much too long!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that "I'd Rather Be Thrifting" sign for my cubicle! haha! Today I'm working, then hitting up Hobby Lobby, and then grocery shopping...I'm only excited about 1 of those! It's probably not hard to guess which one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working. Boo. haha. But gotta work to thrift, right?! :) Have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to take my dog to the vet. She is now doing good. I wish we had more thrift stores here. I would also love it if they stayed open pass 3 pm since I get off work at 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thrifting! new follower from VWB saturday hop.

    Ricki @ Rogue Baby

    www.roguebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love going to thrift stores to look for old records :) just found your blog through Michelle's link up! Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. check this site out s9x53t0h83 replica louis vuitton replica bags korea t8x45i9l92 zeal replica bags reviews replica gucci bags t1q69t5l34 replica bags and shoes replica bags forum YOURURL.com s1n04i4p02 replica bags in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...