Friday, May 6, 2011

Last minute Mother's Day crafts & discount

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

I can't believe this weekend is mothers day!! This year seems to be flying by.
If you're still not sure what to get Mom for her special day,
Consider making her one both of these simple and thrifty crafts.

Stamped Initial Necklace


Amy from The Idea Room  has put together this AMAZING tutorial
on her blog on how to make these. And guess what...
you can find all the supplies at Hobby Lobby.

Click HERE to see the full tutorial.

Thanks Amy for sharing this wonderful craft.



Reversible Purse



Make this quick and easy reversable purse.
via Martha Stewart

She provides a free template and step by step tutorial on how to make
this for your mom. This looks like such a fun project!

Click HERE to print your template and see the tutorial


Here is what I got my mom for mother's day


Best Mom Ever. Home Decor.
Best Mom Ever. Home Decor.


Yep I'm surprising her with a wooden block from my Sponsor



Andrea has decided to give my readers one last chance at a discount

enter code "THRIFTYLOVE" and receive
15% off your purchase

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!





 






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! Love that reversible purse and the wooden block too! Great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...