Monday, May 2, 2011

May's Sponsor~ Bubblewrapp'd

Ok I've been keeping this secret for a month now so here it goes....
Sponsors
I've been wanting to start having sponsors but I'm not the kind of person who just
comes out and asks people for things. So this was really hard for me.
 I've decided that I will have a Monthly Sponsor,
to spread the word / love of  homemade & Etsy.
Ill be featuring your Etsy shop & blog.
During that Month i'll do three blog post on you, have your button on my side bar,
share about you on my Facebook & Twitter, All of this for FREE. All I ask is
that you donate either shop credit or one item from your shop
so we can have a end of month GIVEAWAY.


**If anyone is interested in being next months sponsor shoot me a email**



I've known Andrea ever since she started her blog, and fell in LOVE
with her adorable shop!  I thought she would be PERFECT for
my May sponsor.

Everyone meet Andrea....

I am so excited to be a sponsor for Andrea this month! She has been so sweet to me since I started my shop/blog this year!


My name is Andrea (Yep! Another!). I am married to my hunky Hubby, and we have two sweet (and very loud and very crazy) boys.

I opened my Etsy shop in November 2010, and have been having so much fun with it!

I make wood blocks with words to make you smile, to motivate, inspire, and remind!



To celebrate my birthday, now through Wednesday, I am offering a 10% discount on any purchase at my shop! Just enter the code, "HAPPYBDAY11" at checkout!

Andrea, I am so excited to be here! Thanks so much for having me!


Amazing right??

Everyone be sure to stop by Andrea's shop and check out all her handmade blocks!


My email is pelzanna{at}gmail{.com} if your interested in being next months sponsor

This week I'll be sharing with you a craft I made for my bridal shower,
for those who follow my FaceBook fan page you know already got the sneak peek.
On Wednesday I'll be sharing my bridal outfit #2 on "what I wore Wednesday"
And of course Thursday is my thrifty finds!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


3 comments:

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...