Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sponsor Love: Andrea @ Bubblewrapp'd & Discount

Sponsor Love

Today I wanted to feature my sponsor,
Andrea from Bubblewrapp'd.

Her Etsy shop is amazing, and her blog is just as good!

Take a look at Andrea's blog


bubblewrappd













This is just some of Andrea's crafty home projects,
and tutorials.
She also does "Friday Finds" where she shows you
the best of the best on Etsy. Stop by and see this weeks
{Black and White} Etsy finds.


Wait...I have more!

Andrea is giving my readers 15% off her shop.
Now til the end of May.

use code: CONGRATSANDREA


Love Like Crazy. Home Decor.
$5

Be Awesome. Home Decor.
$5


The Inspire Set. Home Decor.
$16

I love every. single. thing.
Seriously I want them all!!



Hope y'all  have a GREAT DAY!!



6 comments:

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...