Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Mantel Inspiration~ Krafty Kat

I have such crafty and creative blog friends.
I love being able to click on their blogs and instantly be inspired.
My Friend Krafty Kat always has AMAZING projects
check out her mantel, it totally makes me want a house and mantel.


IMG_2175
Amazing Spring Mantel
via
Krafty Kat


IMG_1830
Egg Carton Wreath




IMG_2162



IMG_2171
 

I love those bunnies


IMG_2166


IMG_2170

I love the fact that she used everything she had on hand.

And most of her supplies she found at the Dollar Store.

Everyone be sure to stop by her blog
to see more inspiring Spring Projects.


This week I have alot of Spring inspiration post
scheduled...I'm excited to show you them.



6 comments:

  1. The egg carton wreath is gorgeous. Looks easy enough for me to do as a craft with my class.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    Tami
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wreath!! And the eggs in the apothecary jar, so cute!!! We don't usually decorate for easter, but I've seen so many cute ideas I may have to get busy!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful sunny colors!I am so excited about this time of year. Those chocolate bunnies look good to;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so springy and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my spring mantel, Andrea! I am so thrilled!! Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...