Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowy weekend and FUN!

Taylor and I had a blast on Sunday!
Since I'm  NOT off on Sundays like normal people, we did manage to head up the
mountain to see fresh snow and to try out ice skating! but.....by the time we ate,did some SHOPPING
;)
we had missed the ice skating session! ;(
I was totally bummed...but that gives us more reason to go back!
I did manage to take a few pic for ya!
hope you all had a great weekend
now its back to
CRAFTIN'


Weekend FUN

{jacket..hat...and scarf are all new}

jacket: $99  *TjMaxx
hat: $6 *Rugged Wearhouse  **I'm in loove with it!**
 scarf: free! **Handmade by the lovely Leatha

fresh snow!!
up the mountain we go!


Hope y'all have a great week!

<3 Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I'm hosting a giveaway for my Etsy store. I would love it if you checked it out!

    http://theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com/2010/12/v8-ambition-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...