Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Motivation--Breathe In Inspiration

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
This week has been wonderful for me as well. I haven't been sick at all. 
If you don't know what I'm talking about you can read about it here
but for those who do, I finally found out whats going on with me.
I'm Gluten Sensitive. Possibly could have Celiac disease. Google them--
So the only way for me to get better is to take wheat, rye, barley & oats out of my diet.
Let me tell ya it's not easy, gluten is in everything!!! 
But I'm getting better at reading the labels. 
I'm 1 week and 1 day Gluten free---and I already feel like a different person!
Seriously, I haven't been sick, I feel like I have more energy & I don't
 feel so blahhh all the time.
Isn't it amazing what a little diet can do to a person?


So this is what I keep telling myself
via

I have been so inspired by Gluten Free Girl--She gives such amazing advice, 
tips, tricks, & recipes for those who are GF.

I'm also inspired by Gluten Freely--Wonderful website/FB full of inspiring
ideas for people who are GF. Also a great place to ask questions!



You can overcome any obstacles that may come your way,
  just trust yourself, and believe that
--yes you can!



**If any of you are GF or Celiac, please send me a email or comment below**





6 comments:

  1. I'm not GF or Celiac, but I do enjoy cooking gf at times. Especially gf (and even vegan) desserts, they're usually much lower calorie and that's always a good thing for someone who's on a pretty strict low cal diet. I actually just posted an awesome gf vegan dessert the other day. If you get a chance you should check it out. Even my super picky husband loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I’m on a blog hop and saw your blog and fell in love! I’m your newest follower. I would love you to check out my blog at http://thenummylittleblog.blogspot.com/
    Thanks! -Jilly-

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks fpr the inspiring words. You're going to be healthy and glowing babes!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! We went GFCF for 6 months for my son who is on the autism spectrum. It was tough but it got easier after a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it!! I've been GF for about 7 months now because of auto-immune issues. It gets easier. Have you heard of the magazine Living Without... it's great! Lots of good recipes and encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently completed a detox because I just had no energy. It was gluten free detox and gluten IS is everything! Hope it's helping you...praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...