Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thrifty Dresser Re-Do

Happy Thursday!
Today I want to spotlight a thrift upcycle re-do by the lovely Jessica over at

Decor Adventures

Jessica found this dresser on the side of the road -
It looked like this before.

IMG_0039

After a few coats of paint, some new knobs- we have a brand new FREE dresser!


IMG_0494
after


IMG_0479
new knobs 



IMG_0488
The finished product


How awesome is that?
I mean come on--a FREE dresser--all it needed was a paint job and some new hard wear!

Amazing!

Have you found anything for FREE and transformed it?
If so, I would love to see a picture!


Be sure to stop by Jessica's blog and take a look around!



2 comments:

  1. Andrea, you are fabulous! Thanks for this amazing showcase of my dresser. The most fun part was carrying it down the sidewalk, yea, we'd looked a little crazy!

    Thanks so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the knobs ~ they look great with the fresh blue paint on the dresser.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...