Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Ideas--Banners

Have you already started decorating for Thanksgiving?

I'm thinking about making a banner this year.

I'm inspired by these beauties.

I love how she used her Cricut for the cutouts and glitter for the clothes pins!




thankful banner on mantle
Glitter-Leaves-Scrapbook paper-LOVE





Click HERE for the whole tutorial.





Be Thankful banner- simple & chic 



Have you made a Thanksgiving banner? I would love to see it!


What Thanksgiving projects do you have planned?






8 comments:

  1. Those are great. We've got another one for ya - it says "fall" but you could make it say something thankful instead. http://akadesign.ca/?p=5538
    xo,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burlap is a fav material of mine!! Love all the banners...wish i had a fire place to hang them over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love seeing people's creativity. I try to share such thing on my blog too: MakeItDelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my banner and including it with these other wonderful ones. Happy banner making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I love the first one...everything...I think I might do the same!!!

    shana
    ColorBlind
    Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I haven't... but that's a great idea! Right now I have some throw pillows planned, just need to get the materials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the banner is made with leafs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...