Saturday, November 19, 2011

Block Party Press-Etsy Shop & Discount

Happy Weekend!

Don't ya just love finding cute little Etsy shops?
Well, my bff Lauren showed me THIS Etsy shop and I had to share it with y'all!
pssss.. there is a discount code :)



20% OFF SALE use code "EARLYBIRD2011" How Does Your Garden Grow Necklace Bloom No. 1



20% OFF SALE use code "EARLYBIRD2011" Serenity Necklace


20% OFF SALE use code "EARLYBIRD2011" Dogwood Flower Earrings


20% OFF SALE use code "EARLYBIRD2011" Poppy Ring




20% OFF SALE use code "EARLYBIRD2011" Personalized Woodgrain Heart Necklace  - Wood You Love Me


The last necklace is my favorite! It's going on my Christmas list for sure.




Lucky for you
 Block Party Press is having a SALE!!!.

All you do is simply enter the code below at checkout! 



Be sure to stop by Block Party Press and see all the amazing handmade jewelry!


Happy Shopping!! 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature!

    I'm also having a BOGO sale in my Art Print Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/blockpartyprints

    No code needed, just let me know what print of equal or lesser value you'd like for free in the "Note to Seller" at checkout. Limit 3 free prints per customer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best Daily Deals | Discount Deals | Deals Online
      "Get the best daily deals, deals online, discount and discount deals from Buysteals.com in just ONE email that's filtered for the stuff you want."
      Discount"Get the best daily deals, deals online, discount and discount deals from Buysteals.com in just ONE email that's filtered for the stuff you want."
      Discount
      deals
      discounts
      best deal
      daily deal
      daily deals
      deals online
      discount deals

      Delete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...