Friday, October 29, 2010

*Friday Blog Swap with CraftyCierra*

I'm doing my first blog swap today with CraftyCierra.....I love her blog she has such great and inspiring crafts...everyone be sure to stop by there today!!! ~*Happy Friday*~!!!
Hey Everyone! My name is Cierra from CraftyCierra. I am so excited to be here today! Let me tell you a little bit about myself...I am a wife & a mother. I love to create things, try new recipes, & plan parties, which is what my blog is all about! I love to share my ideas with others, in hopes that they may be inspired by them, as I have by all of the amazing blogs I see!
I do a Wild Wednesday Linky Party every week along with a feature. I pick someone from the party to feature the following week! Make sure to link up & leave me a comment letting me know you want to be featured!
Here are a few of my projects & recipes I want to share with you today!
I am hosting a Giveaway right now until Halloween, so be sure to enter to win 3 great prizes!
Thanks for stopping by & make sure to follow my blog for new ideas every day! You can follow me at http://CraftyCierra.Blogspot.com/
Happy Crafting!
Cierra


3 comments:

  1. new blog follower from friendly friday!

    love the site, hope to see you on mine
    http://crazymagicbeautifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...