Thursday, October 21, 2010

*Thrifty Thursday Finds!!!*

Over my weekend...which is {Mon & Tues}...I went shopping and wanted to share with you all the thrifty finds I found!...Most of my stuff came from Goodwill some from Walmart but it all was ON SALE!!  ;)

Ok so im giving the "craft room" a much needed
makeover...
I free handed and cut out letters from cardboard
added a little black and white paint
I will post more pics later

Found these panels @ goodwill
never been used still in the PACKAGE
$5.00
I bought two
I'm so excited
because they will go perfect in the craft room!!

New in the box
Martha Stewart Holiday Ball wreath
this will come in handy this Christmas
$2.50 @ Goodwill

I have been looking for a tray..
and yay I found one this week!!
a little paint and it will be perfect!

$1.00 @ Goodwill


I got this vase because my poor little jade plant
needs a new home!
gonna paint it black and white
and put it in the craft room!

$1.00 @ Goodwill

I was soooo excited when i found this
heart shaped straw wreath
I have been doing {yarn wreaths} and this will work out perfect
for a future project im planning!

$2.50 @ Goodwill

Got all this scrap fabric from Walmart
in the clearance section
most of it was less than $2...

Last but not least...
my super cute
Kids fun time craft book
from 1949!

I looove this...
and best of all
.50 cents! @ Goodwill!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! I think you are right...we do have a lot in common! We both love a good deal and love crafts. Love your blog :) I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Handy Man, Crafty Woman! Pretty blog! Love your crafts. I'll be back to look at more. :-) Don't you just love finding great things at Goodwill, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Lea's blog (I'm friends with Leatha & Maggie) love your blog! Awesome finds at GW, now I can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Goodwill, but there is not onr here, (Utah), :(
    Well, I'm following back!!! Thanks so much for doing the same to my blog.
    Will visiting soon.

    xoxo
    Super QT on the Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome finds! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you back!

    Sara
    http://thelittlechickenwing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you found some really fabulous stuff. I'm on my way to Walmart in a little while to see if I can find some scrap fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you found.... I just posted some stuff I found in the last couple weeks. If you want to check out my blog.... I have no followers yet. I just started. I need to learn more.. I will post what each thing cost too later..Suzanne`s Thrifty Nifty Treasures..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...