Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day & A Few Awards!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

I am soo blessed and have so much to be thankful for!


This week I was honored to be given {2} awards


BIG thanks to Krafty Kat  & Priscilla  for my Stylish Blogger Awards!!


Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
*I did 10 didn't have time to do 15*

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

7 Things About ME!
1. I secretly wish I was a jcrew/urban outfitters model!
2. I'm head-over-heels in LoVe with the BEST!!  <3
3. I'm obsessed with HGTV-*literally every show!!
4. I treat others the way I want to be treated...but I have learned that not everyone will be as nice as I am! ;)
5. I'm a postal worker...no not the crazy kind ;)
6. I have 1 younger sister..my family means everything to me.
7. I love life more and more each day...excited see what the future brings.
10 Lovely Blogs:
10. Thrive

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!!

    Kaysi
    Keeping it Simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Thanks for the blog award. That is so nice and I am honored!!! PS- I love your Thanksgiving wreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady! I'll do my post later this evening :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...