Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feeling Down? Read A Quote...I DID

Do you ever have days that you don't want to get out of bed?
Cry because it makes you feel better?
Let the little stuff bother ya?
or
Just feeling down?

Well...Yesterday that was me!
And I can't even tell you why I felt like that, I just did.
but...
Today is a new day.
and these quotes make me smile and always feel better..

via 









I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day.

p.s.  tomorrow is the last day to enter my giveaway 
click HERE to enter!




6 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for the inspiration~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post; a little uplifting goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) A great dose of daily encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! I needed it, too. Thanks for posting! I just found your blog thru Kris over at thriftylalife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the amazing quotes, you made my day!


    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...